Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Seek the Grace of Conversion

May 25, 2011 Message to Marija

"Dear children! My prayer today is for all of you who seek the grace of conversion. You knock on the door of my heart, but without hope and prayer, in sin, and without the Sacrament of Reconciliation with God. Leave sin and decide, little children, for holiness. Only in this way can I help you, hear your prayers and seek intercession before the Most High. Thank you for having responded to my call." 

...I am writing this to you so that you may not commit sin. But if anyone does sin, we have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous one.
He is expiation for our sins, and not for our sins only but for those of the whole world. 1 John 2:1

‘For the sake of His sorrowful Passion have mercy on us and on the whole world.’.... St. Faustina Kowalska


3 comments:

jek said...

I think sometimes we think that conversation will come instantly, almost as if we will get "zapped" by some heavenly, divine force and then we will change. What Our Lady has been telling us for years is that everyday we have to decide for conversion, we have to "act out" our conversion and do it with sincerity, then I think it will come, but only if we make this a daily decision.

Thank you for sharing the monthly message and for the thoughtful reflection.

God Bless,
JEK

Daily Grace said...

Your thoughts on conversion and decision are so true.

God bless

Anonymous said...

This is a hard one for all of us. We are loved by the Father so much and yet we know this and still sin. I for one am so glad we have His "Divine Mercy", but I love Him so much and I am so sorry when I forget and sin.