Sunday, July 3, 2011

The Fruit of Love and Unity

Create a clean heart in me, O God, and renew a faithful spirit within me...Psalm 51:10


Message of July 2nd, 2011 "Dear children; today I call you to a difficult and painful step for your unity with my Son. I call you to complete admission and confession of sins, to purification. An impure heart cannot be in my Son and with my Son. An impure heart cannot give the fruit of love and unity. An impure heart cannot do correct and just things; it is not an example of the beauty of God's love to those who surround it and to those who have not come to know that love. You, my children, are gathering around me full of enthusiasm, desires and expectations, and I implore the Good Father to, through the Holy Spirit, put my Son - faith, into your purified hearts. My children, obey me, set out with me." As Our Lady was leaving, to her left she showed darkness and to her right a Cross in golden light. 7/02/211


Grace Shared By Others:

Dear friends:


These are photos taken this past week at the 30th Anniversary of the Apparitions at Medjugorje. They were taken by a friend in my group (not by me), with her very basic mobile. It is spectacular those of the dancing sun. In one of them we can see a red dove…

The lady who took the photos was astonished because it was her 1st pilgrimage to Medjugorje. She is still wondering why her…Please be aware that they are not fake. I was standing next to her when she took the photos with her mobile.  Maria Vallejo Nagera




 
Thank you Ed Sousa Sr., for sharing the grace and love of Our Lady.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Thank you Daily Grace.

God bless.

Abbey's Road said...

The Blessed Mother's message this anniversary was extraordinary! I loved seeing these photographs. I BELIEVE!

Blessings to you and yours, Grace,
Abbey ♥