Monday, June 21, 2010

Let My Cup Overflow

“For as you judge, so will you be judged, and the measure with which you measure will be measured out to you.” Matthew 7:2



Dear Jesus,

I want to offer this day to you in love, to unit my every thought, every word and every action with you. Remove from my heart any unkind or critical thoughts or speech and please use me today as you will, so that your will is my will.

May I share a large measure of your love with all those I come in contact with today ,that they too might recognize in me the greatness of your loving kindness and in turn sing your praises.
In your name I pray. Amen


"I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth." Ps 34: 2

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for this; I will join you in this prayer!
God Bless.

Anne said...

What a lovely prayer! And, the picture is great, too!

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Amen.

God bless.