Thursday, October 20, 2011

21st Medjugorje Peace Conference

INVATATION
"Today I call you to have your life be
connected with God the Creator
."

(Our Lady’s message at Medjugorje)
We cordially you, your family and your friends to this conference in Irvine to hear our Blessed Mother's messages and seriously consider living the conversion to which she is ardently calling us.
The Conference Program includes Speakers, Testimonies,
Sacraments of Reconciliation, Medjugorje Holy Hour, Healing Service, Daily
Rosary, and Daily Holy Mass

      In June of 1981, six young people in Medjugorje, Bosnia-Hercegovina, were stunned by the appearance of the Blessed Virgin Mary and by her impassioned messages given for the salvation of the world: “Dear children, I am your Mother, the Queen of Peace…God sends me to you out of love that I may help you comprehend that without Him there is no future or joy and above all, there is no eternal salvation. ...I call you to have your life be connected with God the Creator.”

      For thirty years, out of love for each one of us, Our Blessed Mother continues to speak to the world through these six visionaries: “Now is a time of grace… I wish to be with you to reconcile the world through prayer, fasting, faith, conversion and peace…God is sending me to show you the way…Give your hand to me…and permit me to lead you.Yes, now is a time to break free from our old ways of thinking, reasoning, judging and living—a time to embrace conversion of heart and true love for our neighbor, a time to pray and a time to fast.

      At this conference we are encouraged to ponder this invitation from Our Blessed Mother who copiously fills our cup with graces to help us stay connected with God the Creator. We have but to drink from it.

      “I am your Mother, I love you…God has permitted me to obtain graces for you… Realize that all the earthly things are not important for you, that only heaven is that for which it is necessary to strive.”
“I beg of you…to live my messages
and relate them to whomever you meet.”

© Copyright 2011 Medjugorje Peace Conference.
 
If you have any special intentions you would like brought to the conference you may either leave them in the comment box or email them to me and I will include them in the basket of intentions that will be lifted up at the mass and healing service Saturday evening.
 
Please keep the conference in prayer this weekend.
God bless you all,
 
Daily Grace



2 comments:

Michael said...

I hope you have a blessed time. My intentions are that those that have left the Church follow Mary's command to give Her their hand and let Her lead them back to Her Son.

God Bless you DG

Daily Grace said...

Your intentions were lifted high Michael. Thank you