Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Her Loving Gaze is Upon Us

Our Lord entrusts each of us into the care of the most blessed of all women- Mary, His mother.

How delicate a mother’s heart really is and how it shows its tenderness in a thousand little cares that no on thinks about.”
The Story of a Soul, Saint Therese “the Little Flower”


Since the moment of our conception, we have been under the gaze of Our Lady. Even now, at this very moment, her loving gaze is upon us.

Her love for us is pure and holy. Her maternal love finds expression in guiding us to Jesus. Mary is all about Jesus, and what her heart desires is whatever Jesus desires for us, namely, that we do the Father’s will.  Sister Sophia, O.C.D., Spirit of Carmel, spring 2010

"Dear children! At this time, when in a special way you are praying and seeking my intercession, I call you, little children, to pray so that through your prayers I can help you to have all the more hearts be opened to my messages. Pray for my intentions. I am with you and I intercede before my Son for each of you. Thank you for having responded to my call." BVM Monthly Message, April 25, 2010

I offer you my every thought word and deed this day as a prayer for your intentions, oh holy Mother Mary. May every heart be open to your messages.  In Jesus name I pray.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I will join you in that prayer to Our Lady. I may also add that prayer to the end of my Rosary.
Thank you and God Bless!

Mary N. said...

Great post. I left a comment about Medjugorje on a popular website once and got slammed. I was shocked by the response I received, I guess I just assumed most people saw the beauty in the messages coming from there. I didn't realize there were so many people that viewed Medjugorje negatively. Not one person who commented after me left a positive response.
My mom went to Medjugorje in the late eighties and came back filled with God's peace and love and everyone I know who has been there came back changed :)It's a place I would love to visit myself.

Daily Grace said...

Mary333,

Medjugorje is such a beautiful and spirit filled place. I went in May of 2006 along with my daughter, the picture I use for my profile was one I took from the apparition hill overlooking the valley.

Both of my parents have gone too, in fact, though we did not go together, we went with the same wonderful priest, Fr. Pat Crowley.

It was truly a gift from Jesus and Our Lady for me to be there and I am most grateful to them.

Thank you for sharing.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Amen.

Now more than ever we need to pray to Our Lady to intercede for us.

God bless.

Kathryn said...

Thank you for this beautiful post. You are helping me to learn what it means to go to Jesus through Mary. I just recently consecrated my life to Mary on the Feast of the Annunciation, but am still learning about all the graces that Jesus gives us through Mary. I had been contemplating it for about 3 years, and finally consecrated my life because Mary let me know it was time. I am so thankful for all Mary is teaching me, but still struggle with my own defiance and not listening very well :)